The kids love collecting them and they are really easy to make.
I have used this idea for birthday party favors and end of the sports season favors. I have been known to put them on my kids backpacks and instrument cases with their contact information.
Let's get started on a custom soccer keychain:
1. You will need an acrylic picture keychain. I bought mine in bulk through a wholesaler online, but you can buy them at any craft store or Oriental Trading online.
2. You will need to take a picture of the team banner. You don't want it to be too close up or you won't be able to shrink it down to size to fit the keychain.
3. You will want to write a message to fit on the back side of the keychain. I think the most common idea would be the child's name, team name and season of play.
4. Print out the picture and message and cut down to size. You can use the back frame as a guide.
5. Put the pictures into the frame; back to back.
6. Snap in the back and you are done.
So easy and what a great way for the kids to remember their team by AND get you the title of Super Soccer Mom!
Good luck Fall 2010 teams!